Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Black jumpsuit and red heels - working it?

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

So much stuff to do, so many things to worry about.. sometimes I wish I was still that student. Back then, my only worries were passing exams, saving money for beer and getting enough sleep. :-P

Anyway, it really is summer.. my holidays are coming closer.. so it's about time to start posting all the remaining stuff I've got on my computer!


Just like how I love the simplicity of an LBD with colourful heels.. I have discovered that black jump-suits offer similar advantages. No fuss, no muss.. get dressed in 5 minutes and go out the door!

Don't you just love these heels? They're my trusty Steve Madden heels that I now own for over 5 years! I think they're timeless and classic.. and I don't think they will ever go out of style. What's your opinion?


Compared to my previous work outfit post (the one with the black and white dress), I actually think that an outfit like this is even more suited for work. Since it doesn't show any bare legs, it's more appropriate for a professional environment. Any thoughts?


The one issue I noticed when I was doing this photo and video shoot in this beautiful building: the clickety clackety noise of my heels!! :-P

There weren't many people working and walking around, so every step I took.. reverberated throughout the whole space!


There was a big empty conference room in this building.. which was ideal for walking up and down pretending to be a catwalk model. ;-)


Of course, I do have video material of that.. please try to not laugh too loud!






13 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! You look amazing in the jumpsuit and the red heels make the whole look pop! Beautiful!
    Hope you are having a nice week.
    Much love,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black jumpsuit looks so amazing against the red heels!
    Love,
    Nilu Yuleena Thapa
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an incredibly sexy combination!!

    Love, Liz
    stylewich.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta el mono que llevas!!!
    Saludso guapa, Emi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those red heels are everything!!! Super hot!
    Kira
    Kira Is Wearing
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the red heels! You seem so lovely and have a great blog too, let me know if you would like to follow each other and stay in touch! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my favorite outfits of yours! I just adore those heels! And I think this outfit would work just fine for work! Hope your holidays get here quickly. :)

    ~Lindsey
    http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great color combo! Love your style girlie.

    XO, Jessi
    http://www.mywhitet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those heels are hot like fire. Stunning look darling.

    http://www.fashionablyidu.com/2016/07/gingham-style.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Red detail of shoes is perfect on your totally black outfit. Have a nice day my dear!!! Kisses and thank you for your visit,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. The jumpsuits looks fabulous on you! Love pairing an LBD with colourful heels. And red heels will never be out of style! ;)
    Christina ♥ https://caliope-couture.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice and elegant suit, red heels fit it ideally.

    ReplyDelete